Blockchain Developer Relations Engineer - Core DAO
We’re looking for a Blockchain Developer Relations Engineer to grow the developer community around Core, supporting them in building innovative decentralized applications. Your technical background and deep understanding of building decentralized appli...
Developer Relations Manager, Healthcare Life Science Startups
In the first quarter of 2023, generative AI startups completed $1.7 billion in funding across 46 deals. Another $10.68 billion worth of deals was announced but not completed during the quarter. 13 generative AI startups have reached unicorn status with a $1 Billion or higher valuation. Generative AI in Healthcare Market Set to Reach a Valuation of $17.2 Billion by 2032. NVIDIA Inception is an acceleration platform that supports AI, data science, and HPC startups, offering go-to-market support, expertise, and technology. Currently, NVIDIA Inception has over 15,000 startups spanning various industries, with healthcare being the largest industry, comprising 2,000+ members worldwide. Within healthcare, the startups are focused on medical imaging, medical instruments, drug discovery, digital health, and genomics. We are seeking self-starters who can develop strategies, drive go-to-market initiatives for startups, deliver impactful programs, and contribute to building a sustainable and scalable ecosystem. Join our exceptional team that is poised to revolutionize and redefine the healthcare industry through groundbreaking startups. We are hiring a Developer Relations Manager to focus on healthcare and life science startups, aiming to accelerate the adoption of NVIDIA solutions in the healthcare segment. As a Developer Relations Manager for healthcare startups, you will take responsibility for the European Startups ecosystem, from recruiting and fostering early adoption to product launch and go-to-market activities. Your technical expertise in artificial intelligence frameworks, NVIDIA technology (e.g., CUDA), and experience in delivering these solutions to the startup industry will be invaluable. You will also establish a network of venture capital firms and industry investment arms to identify promising startups, accelerate their funding, and support their business milestones within NVIDIA and the broader ecosystem. An in-depth knowledge of the biotech and healthcare AI venture capital community will set you apart, including familiarity with key leaders, their working styles, and effective engagement strategies. What you'll be doing: Recruit new startups to join the NVIDIA Inception program. Engage with existing Inception program members. Collaborate with NVIDIA technology partners and identify areas of collaboration, including the identification of complementary technologies required to build complex solutions using our GPU computing platforms. Execute go-to-market strategies in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Partner with developer relations managers and account managers to develop joint solutions with industry software vendors (ISVs) to drive growth. Report on key business metrics to identify growth opportunities. Conduct technology trend analysis and market research. What we need to see: Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent experience). 6+ years of business development experience in the healthcare industry. Strong understanding of life sciences, pharma, and biology. Experience in healthcare technologies, computing, and deep learning application development is a plus. Strong leadership skills and a proactive, self-starting approach. Can-do attitude with high energy, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to learn complex concepts in a fast-paced environment. Ways to stand out from the crowd: MBA/MS or advanced degree desired. Experience in successfully building strategic partnerships and establishing a versatile ISV ecosystem in the healthcare sector. Background in deep learning and/or other AI technologies. Strong understanding of chemistry, physics, and computer science. NVIDIA is widely recognized as one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We attract some of the most innovative and dedicated professionals in the industry. If you are creative, independent, and passionate, we would love to hear from you! NVIDIA is a Learning Machine NVIDIA pioneered accelerated computing to tackle challenges no one else can solve. Our work in AI and the metaverse is transforming the world's largest industries and profoundly impacting society. Learn more about NVIDIA.
As Developer Relations Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the Developer Relations and Community teams, engaging with one of the most active and popular developer communities in the blockchain industry. You will work cross-functionally with our product, content, community, and other teams to market developer content and events to drive engagement. You will market our developer initiatives, such as product launches, hackathons, technical workshops, hacker houses, and more. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, industry-leading team and be a part of a rapidly evolving ecosystem.
Game Developer Partner Manager / Developer Relations - Spatial
Who We AreSpatial is a gaming platform where millions of creators build and share fun and inspiring experiences that bring people together across web, mobile, and VR. Our goal is to change the way we share fun experiences, tell stories, and make friend...
OLD PROBLEM, NEW $25B+ MARKET
The team at Oso has gets out of bed everyday to think about roles and permissions. Why?
We’ve spoken with 1,000+ engineering teams, who without fail report a “Groundhog Day” experience of building and maintaining authorization systems time after time throughout their careers. Authorization is the mechanism that controls who has access to what in an app. It’s a problem as old as computers, and it turns out, it’s a hard problem.
The next billion developers will not learn to write (and later, debug) custom if statements for permissions – they’ll tweak a pre-configured authorization system, and that system will be Oso.
Oso is used by thousands of companies from startups to the Fortune 500, like Wayfair, Arc, Intercom, Visa, Chief, Arc and Productboard. We have met with thousands of engineering teams over the last 3+ years and know more about this problem than any team in the market. This fuels our customer-centric approach to building.
We’re also backed by the world’s best investors, including Sequoia, Felicis and infrastructure entrepreneurs like Dev Ittycheria (CEO, MongoDB), Arman Dadgar (Founder, Hashicorp), Edith Harbaugh (Founder, LaunchDarkly), Guy Podjarny (Founder, Snyk), Paul Copplestone, (Founder, Supabase), Christina Cacioppo (Founder, Vanta), and Calvin French-Owen (Founder, Segment).
What you’ll do
- Educate the world on Authorization. This is a new topic for many engineers which grows with complexity as applications become more complex. The developer community needs your guidance on the best approaches to take and the challenges to anticipate. At Oso you’ll become that expert and engage with our users to help them navigate these challenging problems.
- Help developers discover Oso. Get the word out on Oso, inspire users and help them adopt it with demos and sample apps, blog posts, tutorials, and videos, plus talks at meetups, conferences and on podcasts.
- Engage with our users. Engage with users through various channels (e.g., Slack) to help them with their problems. Capture feedback and feed it back into our roadmap, and convey our roadmap and progress back to the user community to close the loop.
Your Success Measures
- Acquire new users: Help developers learn about authorization and create compelling reasons to try Oso.
- Grow our community engagement programs: Help us build deeper relationships with the developers using Oso, growing memberships in our community programs.
- You have experience as a professional developer working in more than one programming language
- You can create clear and creative technical writing, and you can demonstrate this by sharing long-form writing samples upon request
- You have worked at a startup or in a similar environment
- A plus for those who have built authorization systems before (and who have lived to tell the tale)
WHO YOU ARE
- You're an owner. You are accountable to results over the process. You prioritize the team's success over the success of any one project.
- You ship, listen, ship, listen. You're happy to explore product ideas through design, hacks and guides before building something fully baked. You have no problem throwing away ideas and code if they don't pan out. You get satisfaction from getting concrete output into users' hands.
- You're for the makers. You want to understand our end users' world and prioritize solving their authorization problems above everything else, including your own personal preferences and the elegance of the solution.
- You give and take feedback. You seek out critical feedback. You have the courage to give critical feedback to others.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing at Oso (it’s okay, she’s cool!)
In addition to cash compensation, Oso offers a Total Rewards package that includes equity grants, health benefits, and more:
- Competitive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Mental healthcare to all employees and anyone in their family through Spring Health https://www.springhealth.com/
- Unlimited access to financial advisors through Northstar https://www.northstarmoney.com/
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work options
- One Medical Membership
- Quarterly hackathons... and prizes!
- Free team lunches every month
- Keyboards and cold brew
The starting salary for this role is between $100,000-$400,000/year. Your exact offer will vary based on a number of factors including experience level, skillset, market location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company
Oso is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
Harness is a high-growth company that is disrupting the software delivery market. Our mission is to enable the 30 million software developers in the world to deliver code to their users reliably, efficiently, securely and quickly, increasing customers’ pace of innovation while improving the developer experience. We offer solutions for every step of the software delivery lifecycle to build, test, secure, deploy and manage reliability, feature flags and cloud costs. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes modules for CI, CD, Cloud Cost Management, Feature Flags, Service Reliability Management, Security Testing Orchestration, Chaos Engineering, Software Engineering Insights, and continues to expand at an incredibly fast pace. Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7B. We’re backed with $425M in venture financing from top-tier VC and strategic firms, including J.P. Morgan, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventur
What are we looking for? Biconomy is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Technical Product Manager to join our developer experience team. As a Technical Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the development and success of Biconomy’s SDK, with a specific focus on overall developer experience, future features, customer-facing developer dashboards, and documentation. Ideally, you have helped build a developer tool, catered to the needs of developer experience, understand the importance of good documentation, and have a passion for revolutionising Web3 UX. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, developer relations, design, and marketing, to define and execute the product strategy and speak to and collect feedback from clients to ensure that Biconomy continues to deliver innovative solutions and quality developer experiences.