Our client a global leader in building websites are making the world amazing for developers of all backgrounds. They’re excited to support and contribute to open-source platforms, tools, and processes. NOTE THIS ROLE CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE! &nbsp; They are building a Developer Relations dream team and looking for Developer Advocates helping them make the world better for developers! &nbsp; As a Developer Advocate you will be: Passionate about helping developers connect people and communities through the cloud. You have solid communication skills, with the dexterity required to be both a strong tech writer and a dynamic public speaker. You’re a self-starter who can manage and prioritize initiatives that make our developers and platform the most successful. You have experience as a developer advocate, developer evangelist, or in an external developer-focused role, as well as proven experience working with 3rd party communities. You’re also adept at social media and blogging, and can travel locally and globally when required. Skills: Build a large and vibrant community, initiating and nurturing great relationships with developers online and in your city. 3 years experience plus&nbsp; Network with top developer thought leaders in your local community and earn their trust and respect Win the hearts and minds of developers by building and/or contributing to key OSS projects and building cool, useful, or productive apps. Build relationships with key influencers, foster a healthy technical community and collect and prioritize product feedback and technical blockers with engineering. Create content, videos, and samples from beginner to best practice that demonstrate how to develop, deploy, manage, and scale Corvid applications. Champion relevant products and services in your local community at conferences, meetups, coding boot camps, online forums, Twitter, Stack Overflow, Hacker News, and more.
FireEye, Inc. is looking for a Technical Writer - Remote (Southeast Region US) in Reston, VA
Company Description: FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
Job Description: As a Technical Writer with the Mandiant Security Validation Team, your primary responsibility will be to develop documentation and material for an html knowledge base for the Mandiant Security Validation suite of products. You’ll work directly with the engineering team, participating in an agile development environment.Job responsibilities:* Develop platform help, procedures, technical briefs, and operational guides
* Develop videos, including how-tos, release announcements, and platform-feature deep-dives
* Work on several concurrent projects to support different areas of the company
* Perform peer-editing and editing support for others in the company
* Provide input on in-platform text and functionality
* Develop new and refine existing technical writing processes to enhance quality and productivity
Qualifications: * Comfortable taking technical information and processes and converting it into easy to understand materials (text, images, videos)
* Excellent communications skills
* Ability to work as a member of an agile development team creating and editing material for constantly updated features and functionality
* Ability to work on multiple assignments, while ensuring technical accuracy, adherence to documentation standards, and a timely delivery of all work products
* Experience creating online help
Additional qualifications:* 4+ years previous experience as a technical writer
* Familiar with cyber security
* Experience using Madcap Flare
* Previous knowledge management experience
* Familiar with HTML, XML, CSS
* Basic understanding of a coding language
Additional Information: At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.This is a regionally-based role that must be located in: Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia, or Maryland.
Project Manager - Developer relations Mission Your mission is to manage WINGS relations with developers and support them in their quest for success. In particular you ensure that the games pitch process runs smoothly and you follow the development of the games signed by WINGS, making sure the d...
Who You Are Are you someone who loves writing, speaking and educating others about new technologies? Can you envision how new technologies might fit within existing projects? Do you want to take a meaningful role in shaping the experience users will have interacting with new platforms? Skynet is a revolutionary platform for content and application hosting that brings decentralized storage to users, creators and app developers. It leverages the power of Sia, a blockchain-based, decentralized cloud storage platform that has been live without downtime since 2015. Skynet is the future of a better web, allowing for digital content that prioritizes security, data sovereignty and user-experience in ways that are not possible on the centralized internet. Content is censorship-resistant, paid for as it is consumed, and frees the web to function on behalf of its collective of users instead of massive corporations. The technical foundation for Skynet has been laid and we are excited for its fut
Developer Relations Manager LOCATION We are looking for a candidate in any of these locations: Oslo, Dundee, Wroclaw or Berlin.
About the positionAs Developer Relations Manager in the Opera Gaming Business Unit you will be the main point of contact for commercial studios. You will champion Game Mak
Developer Advocate and Technical Program Manager (Know one of NodeJs/ Python/ Go/ Kotlin/ Swift) - Kin
The Kin Foundation The Kin Foundation is a Canadian nonprofit organization established for the governance of the Kin Rewards Engine and is focused on facilitating the growth of an open and decentralized ecosystem of digital services around the Kin cry...
Apply for Developer Advocate & Technical Program Manager - Kin.org
We are looking for a developer advocate to join our decentralized team and help guide partners through all components of our stack, including development and tooling. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will be the main point of contact and technical expertise to our partners and developers looking to integrate our SDKs.A list of our current front end and back end SDKs (and code) can be found here: Getting Started · Kin SDK Docs. Other open source SDKs are in the works as well.
Fannie Mae is looking for a Lead Associate - Developer Relations - Open Source Program Office in 1100 15th St NW, Washington, DC
Company Description: At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
Job Description: As a valued colleague on our team, you will act as a team lead in the designing, producing, testing, or implementing software, technology, or processes, as well as lead processes for creating and maintaining IT architecture, large scale data stores, and cloud-based systems.You are or have been a software developer in the recent past and have discovered that you are adept at communicating with software developers, helping them incorporate best practices, and collaborating with them to produce proofs of concept when required. You want to help developers improve their craft, and you’re willing to take on the challenge of building an internal developer community at Fannie Mae to this end.THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKEThe Lead Associate of Developer Relations role in the Open Source Program Office will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:* Independently determine the needs of the customer while identifying and resolving conflicting or complementary needs across customer groups.
* Applying advanced skill, knowledge and experience, design and develop software solutions to meet customer needs.
* Use a process-driven approach to leading design solutions.
* Implement new software technology and coordinate simultaneous implementation tasks across teams
* Work with the Open Source Program Office leadership to create an engagement model for developers at Fannie Mae
* Recommend and implement tools that will facilitate an improved engagement model
* Manage internal communities of developers, building feedback loops to facilitate continuous improvement of open source governance and processes
* Implement communications plan in partnership with Program Operations Manager, ensuring developers have the latest information on open source best practices
* Clearly and accurately describe, document, and communicate risk mitigation practices for open source usage to developers
* Clearly and accurately describe, document, and communicate how to modify open source software and contribute those changes to their communities of origin
* Partner with CI/CD teams to ensure open source governance processes are implemented effectively, contributing software engineering and testing skills when necessary
* Establish an ambassador program to encourage open source best practices and build a “train the trainers” program
Qualifications: THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Required Experience:* 4+ years of relevant professional experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Presentation skills to share information and / or ideas with audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
* Influencing skills to include negotiation, persuasion, facilitation, and conflict resolution
* Experience collaborating cross-functionally to achieve common goals
* Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
* Product development skills to include product design, roadmap development, prototyping, etc.
* Experience establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
* Experience defining and managing changes to documents, code, computer programs, websites, and other files to enable collaboration and ensure teams are working from the latest version
* Business insight skills for the purposes of advising stakeholders, designing business models, interpreting customer and market insights, forecasting, benchmarking, etc.
* Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
* Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
* Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
* Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
* Programming skills to include coding and debugging with relevant programming languages
* Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
* JSON, YAML
* SQL, PL/SQL
* Tableau, or other data query and visualization tools
* Jenkins, or other CI/CD tooling
* Confluence, or other Wiki platforms and tools
* Visio, or comparable tools
* Amazon Web Services offerings, development, and networking platforms
Desired Experience: * Bachelor’s Degree, or other advanced degree
Additional Information: Job REF ID: REF5895UThe future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dart/Flutter DevRel grows and supports the Dart and Flutter developer communities. We onboard and retain new developers by building a fun, smart, and approachable culture, providing resources to help them succeed, and advocating on their behalf.A few of our projects: Learning tools like the online code editor DartPad. Learning resources...